Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

I'm having an issue with a 3 way switch in my bathroom. On

Customer Question

I'm having an issue with a 3 way switch in my bathroom. On one side of the wall there is a single post switch that controls the fan then a 3 way that controls the vanity light. On the other wall is the second 3 way that should control the vanity light. If I flip #1 on and leave the bathroom and turn off #2 then come back and turn #1 on it will not work. I checked for constant power and it looks like there are two terminals with constant on both switches.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer.
Are you able to pull both switches out of the wall, leaving all wires attached, and post photos here showing all wires and terminal screws?