Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

My name is ***** ***** I am trying to wire a control panel

Customer Question

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am trying to wire a control panel for a hood ansul system and I have not done this before there are 2 seperate hoods one does not have the ansul system fire suppresion but does have a control panel and only has an exhaust fan the main hood has an exhaust fan and a make up air unit and is covered by the fire suppression i wired the control panel according to the terminal legend but I am having trouble getting the fans to turn on
Category: Electrical
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.Let me upload a diagram for ansul wiring and you can compare yours to it for reference and then we can work between to get yours correct as you need.Many times, it is just which contact is being used on the micro switches.