Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

I am reading the explanation regarding the Defiant three way

Customer Question

I am reading the explanation regarding the Defiant three way wiring and I am still confused. I still have an extra wire coming off of the timer.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.Sorry to hear on your difficulties, lets see if we cannot clear up the situation and get the you going.Will need some more details on the situation:1. What is the Model number of the Defiant??2. You have a 3 way switch setup that this is replacing, is that correct?3. How many wires and all the colors are in the switch box where the defiant is being placed? Let me know and we can continue,Thanks