AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Master Electrician
Experience:  Contractor-42+ Years in the ElectricalTrade
53189252

Have a nice hunter fan withou the light kit how can i rewire it to work. top wires blk whi

Customer Question

have a nice hunter fan withou the light kit how can i rewire it to work. top wires blk white and black white striped. bottom wires red gray pink and yellow and the same black, white and blck white striped.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.Please provide additional information on the situation.There are way too many loose wires to be normal, so what was done that disconnected the original wires form their components?There are no wiring diagrams for fans,so most situations require intensive documentation when parts are removed in order to get them back to original.Parts are not standard either and that is what makes it difficult also.So, as much detail as possible on what happened and what parts were removed and any documentation that was made along the way is needed.Let me know and we can continue,Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am going to throw it away. Hate to throw a nice fan away but not worth going any further. Thank you --will use You in the future.
Ok,Be glad to try and work it through if possible.They can be cumbersome with the wires all disconnected, but sometimes it can be reconfigured once we determine where all the wires connect on the other end and what components are missing.Your choice on the situation, thanks.