Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

Please could you tell me what procedures are involved step

Customer Question

Hi please could you tell me what procedures are involved step by step during an electrical property inspection in the uk (in lay man terms please). eg what work will be carried out, how long it will take etc..... Many Thanks.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question. 1) I am located in the United States and am aware that the UK electrical distribution systems are a bit different that ours. I'd me more than happy to explain the typical inspection procedures if you wish. Let me know, otherwise I can opt out of the question and place it back to the open board. We used to have a UK electrician here, but I have not seen him logged on here in many months. I am a licensed electrician and a former licensed home inspector...........Thanks..........Kevin!