Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

I need a wiring diagram (12Volt 26Amp) electric actuator.Here a

Customer Question

I need a wiring diagram (12Volt 26Amp) for an electric actuator.
Here are the parameters:
1. One on/off switch to energize the system.
2. DPDT rocker switch to send the actuator out and to bring the actuator in on one /same circuit.
3. A piezo alarm to sound while the actuator is in motion.
4. A separate alarm to sound as the actuator is all the way out and all the way in (note: the only way we have to know this is an amperage spike i.e. no limit switches.)
5. A fuse
What would you charge for this service?
Category: Electrical
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.In order to provide a wiring diagram, the equipment needs to be known.That allows for each items specifications to be obtained to provide the proper connection points etc.So, will need that information for each of the below: The actuator, the piezo alarm, current sensor, relays or controller to make and break for the specified current points on all the different settings. Let me know and we can continue,Thanks