Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

We are trying to rebook up the wires to our well pressure tank

Customer Question

We are trying to rebook up the wires to our well pressure tank switch and need help we have black white and ground coming from the wall and red black and yellow coming from pump. Does the red and white coming from the wall go into L1 and L2 (outside screws) black and red from pump go on M screws (inside screws) and ground from wall and yellow wire go on ground screws (green ones)
Category: Electrical
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.More detail is needed on the situation.It sounds like you are connecting to a pump controller, with eh terminals you have posted.Look on the control and get the make and model number so the specifications can be obtained.Let me know and we can continue,Thanks