Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

My power on just one circuit keeps going out randomly but there

Customer Question

my power on just one circuit keeps going out randomly but there is power to all of the circuits on the circuit board. what could be the problem?
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.
Hello.....my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question. My goal is to exceed your expectations on Just Answer!
1) Not sure that I am completely understanding your question? Can you provide some additional details as to the problem?
2) What is the application that the circuit is experiencing problems with? Do you have wall receptacles and/or lighting that randomly work?
3) Do you have an AC voltmeter available? How did you check for power, at the respective circuit breaker?