Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
Experience:  Proven Professional 46 years Experience
29848548

I'm getting new floors installed. The crew will be here tomorrow

Customer Question

I'm getting new floors installed. The crew will be here tomorrow am. My husband and son in law tried to take out my Frigidaire Professional dishwasher. They could only get it out a foot. My husband thinks its hardwired? We really need to get this out.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Mike G and will be glad to assist you. I suggest turning off the breaker and opening the wire compartment in the front behind the kick panel. Disconnect the wires and remove the unit. The reverse will be necessary to reinstall the unit.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** did just that before you got back with me. The hardest part was getting to the copper water line and disconnecting it. But its done now and the crew won't be held up tomorrow morning

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Very good. All's well that ends well.