Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

I have a Hunter 9308R ceiling fan with remote. I just installed

Customer Question

Hi. I have a Hunter 9308R ceiling fan with remote. I just installed it and can't get it to respond to the remote.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.
Hello.....my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question. My goal is to exceed your expectations on Just Answer!
1) I am unable to locate the model number of the fan. The Hunter website shows fans via the model name and not a number. Can you provide me with the name of the fan?
2) Is the receiver installed in the ceiling canopy cover or inside the fan motor housing area?
3) Does the handheld transmitter contain a 4 position DIP switch in the battery compartment?