AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Master Electrician
Experience:  Contractor-42+ Years in the ElectricalTrade
53189252

I need the electrical cord E-13393

Customer Question

I need the electrical cord E-13393
Category: Electrical
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.You are looking for a replacement cord for your skillet or Open Hearth or other vintage electric appliance?Any particular suppliers you prefer or you can work with any including Ebay sellers?These are very difficult to obtain, so looking for all avenues if possible.Let me know and we can continue, will be searching in the meantime for any suppliers who may have one.Thanks
I am assuming you need a source to purchase one of the cords.Let me know if different.Unfortunately, the only sources I can find are in the secondary market because of the age.Ebay has several sources and one that looks like a very good seller with sells of that one cord at 80 times.So, everyone is getting them at Ebay it appears.Best Buy here, they have sold 86 of these cords-CLICK HERE CLICK HERE for another CLICK HERE for another Thanks