Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

GA-Sha This is regarding central air. My tenant has a leak in the

Customer Question

This is regarding central air. My tenant has a leak in the skylite. A handyman says it could be the central air system. Is that possible. What could be the problem
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
If the AC unit is on the roof, and does not have a condensate drain line to run the water to a down spout, and the water is pooling around the sky light... the AC condensate could indeed be the problem. It is also possible that condensate drain pan inside the AC is leaking and dripping water down into the home below it. -----------We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions within your agreed on limit at no additional charge..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the units are not on the roof. they are outside along side the house
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the units are not are the roof. they are on the ground on the outside of the home
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** case the leak in sky light is not at all related to the AC units.......We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions within your agreed on limit at no additional charge..
Expert:  Shayne-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address.
Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/electrical/95vvr-regarding-central-air-tenant-leak.html
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.