AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Master Electrician
Experience:  Contractor-42+ Years in the ElectricalTrade
53189252

I have an intermatic T100M201 Mechansim Series pool timer and

Customer Question

i have an intermatic T100M201 Mechansim Series pool timer and it does not turn off the pool pump, the timer isn't able to push the off toggle past the switch, is there anything I can do,
George Denavit, Englewood CO,***@******.***
Category: Electrical
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.So, the timer will rotate and activate the pool pump to ON fine?You can manually activate the timer on and off with no difficulty?Is this a new installation or existing one?Let me know and we can continue,Thanks
To save some time, the issue is most likely the timer motor.This happens quite often when they age or deteriorate, they might trigger the ON, but not the OFF.The OFF takes a little more push on the contact that n the on and why it may turn it on and not off.First make sure the OFF pin is set good and not bent etc.If you can trigger it manually on and off, the contacts are good, so its the trigger mechanism. You can get a new motor or mechanism below, just check your motor now to see if you are using a 120 volt, or the multi volt 208-240-277 motor. New motor will take care of the situation.125 volt motor--CLICK HERE 208-240-277 volt motor-CLICK HERE If you prefer, a Complete mechanism replacement-CLICK HERE Let me know anything further needed,Thanks