Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

I have a switch which ran the fan only and trying to update

Customer Question

I have a switch which ran the fan only and trying to update with a newer fan light combo.....in the new fan, there is a gray wire, blue wire and white wire.....from the junction box there is a ground (naked) and a black and white wire....what is the correct wiring Hooke up?
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.
Hello.....my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question. My goal is to exceed your expectations on Just Answer!

1) Can you provide me with the combo fan/light manufacturer name and the model number of the unit?

2) Do you want the fan and the light to run simultaneously when the wall switch is turned to the ON position?