Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

I have a Katolight 20KW generator and need to connect it to

Customer Question

I have a Katolight 20KW generator and need to connect it to the automatic transfer switch. But I didn't get a manual with the generator. I would like a wiring diagram to know how to connect it.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.Katolight is a tough one to find any information including manuals or wiring schematics.Normally manufacturers have a detail schematic on the door of the main connection compartment.Is yours still intact for a picture and upload?Also, there was no mention of the transfer switch being used for the machine or to what the generator is being connected? Let me know and we can continue,Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I bought the generator online thru an auction online. It didn't have a manual with it. The only numbers I found was Katolight # ***** and S/N 900361022960H. I bought an ASCO model 185 automatic transfer switch. I am going to connect them to a 200 Amp residential service. I have been tied up on another project today. Thanks
Ok, thanks for the information.Let me take that and see what I can find on the genset.
Unable to find anything on that manufacturer of gensets.
They just do not publish apparently.
Will put the question back to the open board in case someone can find the info.
Sorry for the delay.