Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

We have received a Recessed light Converter from a friend and

Customer Question

We have received a Recessed light Converter from a friend and would like to purchase a second one. I cannot find one on your webpages the number on the box is 01011
Category: Electrical
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.
The site you reached only provides personal assistance, they do not actually have any items for purchase.
Working with customers on parts, supplies and proper installations of the same items.
We can work to locate a possible solution so that you can purchase the needed item if that is a benefit.
If you can find any other information, such as manufacturer of the converter etc, it would help to determine the exact item.
Let me know and we can continue,
Thanks