Jason
Jason, Service Technician
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in all types of installations, troubleshooting, and repairs.
9920183

I have a Husky 60 gallon 220 air compressor. I have

Customer Question

I have a Husky 60 gallon 220 air compressor. I have installed a 2 pole 30 amp breaker in the box. I have a 3 prong plug and receptical. Wired the two hots to the breaker and receptical respectively. Wired the bare copper to ground in the box and to the
round oval ground on the receptical. There is not white used. How would this be wired with a neutral. I have Romex (R) Simpull (tm) AWG 10 CU3 CDR with ground wire. Its orange in color. Black, white, red, and bare copper. The plug is 2 vertical and one half
round in a triangle. Two vertical slots on top with the half round on the bottom Gnd.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer.
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
It doesn't sound like a neutral is needed for this compressor.