Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

I have a circuit it come from a control board through a flow

Customer Question

I have a circuit it come from a control board through a flow switch to a compressor when activated works fine but when it cuts out the flow switch is floating with slight movement of water in the pipe and is still sending 62 volts to the compressor which is enough to make it try start but not run. Is there something like a voltage sensitive relay that wouldn't close without something sensing something like 200 volts therefor blocking the 62 volts until control board sends 240 volts telling it to go
Category: Electrical
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.
Please provide some additional information.
1. What is the make and model of the flow switch?
2. Is there a reason to not replace the one in place with one that is more suitable for the application?
Thanks