Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

Most questions are answered in a timely manner, but response time can

Customer Question

just changing my central vac from a hoover to an elecrolux and the connections seem different. The old one had three wires (i'm assuming the two kick sweeps and the two outlets) ran down and then each one separated and taped to a bit wider connector that inserted in the side of the hoover. the electrolux isn't the wider connector, looks like just room for a wire to go in. My thought is to just remove the tape and the connector ad twist them together and put them in the connector?

i have pictures i just can't get them to upload but could email them

Category: Electrical
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.

Pictures can be posted directly, by using the paper clip symbol on the chat tool bar.

Or, you can upload them to a site like------------ tinypic.com------------------

CLICK HERE

After each picture uploads, they provide a link for IM and Email

You MUST copy that link and post it here in order to gain access to the pictures.

Let me know and we can continue,
Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I've actually all ready fixed my problem while waiting for a reply, thanks anyways

Ok, very good.

Just saw the question on the board and wanted to respond in case assistance was still needed.

Will send to customer service for refund . no need to respond to this post.

Thanks