Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

I have an Advance RL-134-TP single tube, 5 wire ballast.

Customer Question

I have an Advance RL-134-TP single tube, 5 wire ballast. I am replacing it with a Advance Centium Ballast. can be used for 1 or two tube fixture. I will be using it for a single. The new ballast has 2 blue, 2 red and 2 yellow wires coming out one end, a black and a white wire coming from the other end. The supply house says the new ballast is the correct one to replace the old one. When I wired it up according to directions on the new ballast, the light is very dim. about 1/2 of what it should be. Can you tell me what I may be doing wrong?
Category: Electrical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be glad to assist you.