Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

I have had great service with my Hunter years. The

Customer Question

I have had great service with my Hunter for many years. The other day I went to turn on the light with the remote, as I always do, and it made a pop sound. All four lights went out. I tried replacing the bulbs, but that was no good. Power is not getting to the fixture now. It has to be something in the fan housing...
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be glad to assist you. The first step would be to access the ceiling box, disconnect the blue fan wire and then test the house wire it was connected to for voltage. If your fan doesn't have a blue wire the receiver is internal and it has failed. Let me know what you find and we can continue.