Ask Chamberlain Maintenance Your Own Ques...
Chamberlain Maintenance
Chamberlain Maintenance, Plumber
Experience:  Qualified Plumber with over 17 years experience in Domestic & Commercial plumbing.
60394188

Having a clear out and found a Memshield Type 2 Distribution

Customer Question

Having a clear out and found a Memshield Type 2 Distribution Fuse board my dad got a while back. Just wondering if I should keep and use it (we need a new board with more fuse points) or should I get rid of it and get a newer version. If get rid of, is
it worth putting it on Ebay and for what price? Thanks. PS I have pictures of the item, but not sure if I can upload these.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Chamberlain Maintenance replied 1 year ago.
The type of unit is more for the industrial scale and not very practical in the home unless you already have one in place, if you were to sell it (if there are breakers with it) you could get up to £250/300, alone probably £150/200
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Apologies for not coming back to you sooner or saying thanks. The question went around for a bit and I thought no-one had answered.Embarassed

Your response is very helpful. I think I have the breakers (see attached pictures). I would be grateful if you could check over the pictures an confirm that the images fit the description.

Thanks Jo I gave, so I can be sure of the sale price of £250/ £300 that you suggested.

Thanks Jo