Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

The motor will run fine at first. the second or third time it will start slow and then tri

Customer Question

The motor will run fine at first. the second or third time it will start slow and then trip the circuit breaker. Can you help solve this problem? Sometimes after awhile It will run fine then repeat the slow start and then trip the breaker.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Hello.....my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question. My goal is to exceed your expectations on Just Answer!

1) Can you provide me with the nameplate rating located on the motor?

2) I need the voltage (120 or 240 or other?) you are connected too as well as the motor HP (horsepower) and the FLA rating (full load amps).

3) How many amps is the circuit breaker you have connected to the motor?

4) Is this a new installation or was the motor previously working OK before this?