P.J.
P.J., General Contractor
Experience:  Various skills in all areas of construction allows me to help others solve their problems.
75205684

How long would it take (approximately) to rewire a 1100 sf

How long would it take (approximately) to rewire a 1100 sf 1 story frame home?

Legacy Built :

Does the home have open wall framing throughout or is this a rewire with all wall coverings in place?

Legacy Built :

If it is open framing throughout it would take 1 day to rough-in and then, when the walls are covered, 1 day to trim out.

Legacy Built :

If the walls are all up then it I would estimate 3 to 5 days. There are obviously many variables when done this way.

Legacy Built :

I hope this helps. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. Thanks for continuing to use JA! P.J.

Customer:

All wall coverings and furniture is in place, and tenant is in the housing. Would this make a difference in the 3 to 5 days estimate?

I would lean toward the 5 day estimate in that situation.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm not sure you received my response but I would lean toward that 5 day estimate in the condition you described. Thanks again!