Kevin, Licensed Electrician
Experience:  29 years as a Licensed Electrical Contractor in Illinois, 5 year college Electrical Instructor, Former Electrical Inspector, Diploma in Digital Electronics, Former Illinois Licensed Home Inspector

How do electricians get these jobs advising peopleon electricity.

How do electricians get these jobs advising peopleon electricity. this is brilliant rather than waiting onh them. name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question. My goal is to exceed your expectations on Just Answer!

1) Are you referring to the electrical experts here on Just Answer and/or Pearl?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

whose pearl. i was been flyin round here and begfore i got talkin i was gone again,in=m still waitin on my car trouble

1) Hello Joe..............Pearl is another internet site that is also owned by Just Answer where a variety of experts answer customer questions.

2) If you are looking to become an electrical expert here, then you either need to be a licensed or certified electrician, (or employed as an electrician, or electrical inspector) with a minimum of 2 years of employment that Just Answer will verify as well as successfully pass an electrical exam that is given by Just Answer. Or a Bachelor's Degree in the field.

3) If interested, you can apply here at this link:

4) Depending upon the need for electrical experts, Just Answer may accept you quickly or it can even be a few months. The addition of new experts is dependent upon the volume of customer generated questions.

Hope this helps.........If you have any additional questions, let me know and I'll be glad to answer them for you.

Otherwise, don't forget to rate me before you log Off.

The next time you have an electrical question, you can also request for me at:

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

But the smoke was com9ing from the hot press and its not working now to give hoy water. do i get someone in to repair hot press water tank

Hello Joe............thank you for the excellent service rating as well as the bonus..........much appreciated!

If you have any other questions, just let me know.

Have a great day...........Thanks again................Kevin!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

bye bye and thank you kevin

You are welcome Joe............Take care and thanks again............Kevin!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

God Bless Kevin.

The guys in the mechanical repair place laugh at me and say ...oh look heres the idiot who went to war and spent most of his ime in hostpial . i got wounded after 3 weeks an they say its funny