Kevin, Licensed Electrician
Experience:  29 years as a Licensed Electrical Contractor in Illinois, 5 year college Electrical Instructor, Former Electrical Inspector, Diploma in Digital Electronics, Former Illinois Licensed Home Inspector

our lights at the trailer are 12 volts with the base being

our lights at the trailer are 12 volts with the base being a regular bulb base that you would use at home. where can I purchase these bulb we are in toronto canada name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question. My goal is to exceed your expectations on Just Answer!

1) If the lighting fixture socket is a standard Edison based socket, you can purchase 12 VDC light bulbs at a local Home Depot or Lowe's store.

Here is a link to Home Depot for 12VDC light bulbs:

2) 12V light bulbs come in both Compact Fluorescent and Incandescent ratings. Typically, the wattages on 12V bulbs will be lower than 60 watts or so.

3) 12V light bulbs are also known as RV/Marine type of bulbs. You can also purchase these at any quality RV or Boating store. Some Walmart's also carry these located in the fishing/boating aisle.

Hope this helps.........If you have any additional questions, let me know and I'll be glad to answer them for you.

Otherwise, don't forget to rate me before you log Off.

The next time you have an electrical question, you can also request for me at:

Anthony.............Thank you for the positive service rating............much appreciated!

Take care and have a great evening..............Thanks.............Kevin!