Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer

I have a generic 20 amp 220 volt power cable. I need to make

Customer Question

I have a generic 20 amp 220 volt power cable. I need to make a male end of a GE zone line power cable. I have 4 wires which are black white green and red. how should I arrange them to fit the 9 pin layout. I can splice them together and connect which ever way you see fit. use letters b w g r to refer to color, and 1 through 9 to refer to pin. this is a zone line PTAC system that is through a hole in the wall is a commercial unit
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Steve G. replied 3 years ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Now.. are your PTACs the 4100 or 6100 series?

Let me know so that we can continue.