Tommy Tesla
Tommy Tesla, Electrical Technician
Experience:  E-1 Master Electrician. Specializing in Commercial ,Industrial, and Residential Wiring Applications.
73144829

I just bought a new mobile home and need to hook up electrical

I just bought a new mobile home and need to hook up electrical to meter box it is 73 ft from box to box they want a 4 wire feeder system I want to go with alum.wire because of the cost of copper.what size wire do I need to buy [200amp] can the extra ground be smaller
Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer! My name isXXXXX am here to help you with all your electrical needs.Are you using conduit?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I was going to use plastic conduit underground just far enough to get me under the trailor10-15ft

If it is cleared by your electrical inspector for aluminum wire the size will be 4/0 awg for hot leads. 2/0 for neutral and 4 for ground.