Rick, Master Electrician
Experience:  10 yrs as a electrician. Have my own company.

How much should it cost to install a electrical outlet on my

How much should it cost to install a electrical outlet on my covered patio th rough a brick wall?

Sparky :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to answer any of your electrical questions.

Sparky :

There is no real way to answer that. What is best to do is call 3 electrical contractors and have them give you a price. Each company charges different. Location does matter. There are a lot of factors that come into play. How far away from the power source it is, and what materials need to be used to get it there. Sometimes we have to run power under ground, and it needs to be a certain depth to pass inspection. Sometimes we run it in EMT. The best way is to get 3 estimates from local contractors. As long as they are licensed bonded and insured, they should be very capable of taking care of this for you.

Just wanted to say thank you for the ok rating. It is greatly appreciated. If you have any more electrical questions, please let me know. Here is my profile page. Thanks again.