Kevin, Licensed Electrician
Experience:  29 years as a Licensed Electrical Contractor in Illinois, 5 year college Electrical Instructor, Former Electrical Inspector, Diploma in Digital Electronics, Former Illinois Licensed Home Inspector

Price and Delivery for a replacement Receiver for Hampton Bay

Price and Delivery for a replacement Receiver for Hampton Bay ceiling fan, Caswyck model.

I don't need to talk to a technician, just need price and delivery name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question. My goal is to exceed your expectations on Just Answer!

1) You can contact either of the two fan suppliers as shown below on their website. They provide replacement parts for all major ceiling fans and both are a reputable and reliable source. Many experts here on Just Answer use them as a referral for ceiling fan parts replacements. They should be able to assist you for the replacement receiver. Just provide them with your fan model and manufacturer and you should be good to go!

Hope this helps.........If you have any additional questions, let me know and I'll be glad to answer them for you.

Otherwise, don't forget to rate me before you log Off.

The next time you have an electrical question, you can also request for me at:

Thank you for the excellent service rating................much appreciated!

If you have any other questions, just let me know.

Take care and have a great day.............Thanks................Kevin!