Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
Experience:  Proven Professional 46 years Experience

Have Hampton Bay Fan with light and remote Mod #52A4HR4L, need

Have Hampton Bay Fan with light and remote Mod #52A4HR4L, need replacement sensor and remote
Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be glad to assist you. Below is an online site to purchase the replacements.

Ceiling Fan Parts for Casablanca, Hunter, Homestead, all Ceiling Fans
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I would please just like an operating 800 number for Hampton Bay, the fan we have has a remote that controls the fan ,variable speed and the light, dimmer. All replacement units we have found do not control the light dimmer.
Every remote fan receiver and hand held controllers will dim the light. The exact replacement will be easier to get from the link I gave you. Hampton Bay's phone is Home Depot. You will get faster service on the parts at the store than on the phone with them. I've had many a customer give up and go with the link.

Here's their Phone Number 1-877-527-0313