Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
Experience:  Proven Professional 46 years Experience

how do i turn on the electric meter to my house. power comp.

Customer Question

how do i turn on the electric meter to my house. power comp. turned it off and wont come to the house to turn it back on for 2 days, said its their policy. got 4 kids and dog, cant wait that long!!!!!
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Mike G. replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be glad to assist you. If the reason for the turn off was a bill payment issue, that is their way of teaching you a lesson. Call the Public Service commission and put a complaint in. It won't speed up the turn on but it may make the utility change their policy in the future. Other than that there is nothing you can do. As anothe thought, call the TV news stations. It may be something they would be interested in due to the economy and the number of people this is happening to. Good Luck.