Sir Sparks
Sir Sparks, President/Owner/ Master Electrician
Experience:  US State Certified & UK Electrical Contractor for all electrical fields/disciplines
22778599

WHAT IS THE AVERAGE COST PER SQUARE FOOT TO WIRE A 900 SF NEW

WHAT IS THE AVERAGE COST PER SQUARE FOOT TO WIRE A 900 SF NEW HOUSE
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Sir Sparks replied 6 years ago.

Sir Sparks :

Where are you located?

Sir Sparks :

My name isXXXXX am a Master USA and UK Electrician.

It will take me a minute to consider your question, so while I am studying it please take a moment to read the following:

You should treat my assistance as a form of consultation. As an expert, I will do my very best to solve your problem. Occasionally it may be necessary to point you in the right direction without an immediate solution.

This does not mean I have "failed" and don't deserve compensation for my time and knowledge. Therefore, when it comes time to "accept" my answer, please consider the effort and expertise I have put into giving you the best advice possible.

Sir Sparks :

provided you are not in a very large metropolitan area it will probably be about $8,000 including the Service and panel.

Customer:

Beaumont, Texas

Sir Sparks :

Then Iwo y $8,000 and $6,000 would be a good deal

Sir Sparks :

I would say

Sir Sparks :

When I have answered your question to your satisfaction please click on the "ACCEPT" button. This is the only way I get credited for my time and expertise from the deposit you have already made.

After you ACCEPT, you will find in your email inbox a link back to this question, and at a later date you may return here for no additional charge should you require more information on this present question.

As a show of good faith on both sides I recommend this is the way to proceed now. If I have done exceptionally well a bonus is greatly appreciated.

Your 100% satisfaction is my goal so please do not "accept" then leave less than positive feedback.

Thank you for using Just Answer. For all future questions you may request me directly; SIR SPARKS

let me know here if you need more info. Even after you ACCEPT.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
You said 8,000 and 6,000. What is 8,000 for? What is 6,000 for?
$8,000 would be normal. $6,000 would be a good deal from a hungry LICENSED electrician