Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
Experience:  Proven Professional 48 years Experience
29848548

My intermatic sprinkler timer model T8845pv will not work in

My intermatic sprinkler timer model T8845pv will not work in manual mode. I have to go outside to the main valve and manually open and close it to get the sprinkler to change zones. It has power I can hear the gears moving. It had worked before in manual mode.
Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be glad to assist you. Have you checked the voltage at the valve?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No
You need to check the voltage to determine if in fact the timer is the problem or the valve. If the is no voltage you'll need to check the output from the transformer.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have a multimeter, where do I check the voltage output on the timer or at the valve?
Check the low voltage terminals on the transformer and if you have 24 Volts then check the connections on the valve for the same.
I appreciate your accepting the answer and wish that if you need further direction that you should have asked rather than leave other than a positive feedback. If you do have addition follow up on the matter the question will always be open to you.