electrifier, Master Electrician
Experience:  Electrical contractor and electrical inspector for over 24 years with phone and networking expertise

penn foster electrician exam

Customer Question

00602800 00680200 08610600 00680300 00602900 00603300 00603200
Category: Electrical
Expert:  electrifier replied 5 years ago.

electrifier : Customer we are professional elecicians here in this category and are able to assist you in answering questions. We do not know anything about these Penn and Foster tests or exams or homework assignments, we know how to answer the questions and can help you do that but as far as giving a list of answers to text questions that we look up on the internet we can't do that. If you would like to learn how to answer the questions I'm here to help you. I am an electrical inspector and I teach electrical classes, along with well over 20 years as a licensed electrician. Please provide the questions you need help with and I'll be happy to give you this help.