Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

I need a wiring diagram for ceiling fan 96H7 EMERSON HAZELWOOD

Customer Question

I need a wiring diagram for ceiling fan 96H7 EMERSON HAZELWOOD 5A0-0136 E77491 MODEL 52H. We were looking for a wire diagram for an Emerson ceiling fan and light fixture unit. The friends we are helping do not have the manual that comes with it. The light and the fan are apparenlty attached to the same switch, but the fan is contolled by a rotating knob next to the switch to control the speed. Everyway we tried the light worked, but the fan didn't, and vice versa. Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you SO much for your time!
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Inactive replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer Electrical.
You are corresponding with JOSEPH - Your "Personal On-Line Electrical Consultant".

Can you tell me what all you have done to trouble shoot this? What exactly are you trying to do?

If you see this message, that means I need more information from you!
- Please respond ASAP to this Information Request
- This will prompt me to respond – Thus ensuring you receive the best customer service available.

Please be patient with us, questions are often asked for the following reasons:
- To clarify what was posted to gain more of an understanding
- To get a clear picture of what the problem is in order come up with a game plan
- Your problem may be complicated and may need several follow up questions in order to enable me to help you solve the problem.

Please reply back to this post when you are ready to continue:
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

We had to take it down to paint the ceiling. Now we are just trying to reconnect the wires in the right way. I found the information I needed already. Thank you