Thank you. The power went out when I turned on the heat lamps in the bathroom. One of the two appears to be "blown" (rattles when shaken). I tried the breaker after taking the bulbs out, but the horse is already out of the barn (damage already done).
I'm uncomfortable working with live electricity, so will probably end up calling someone to look at it. The heat lamps appear to have exposed wires - old and well worn and are potentially the problem, but even if they aren't, they should be dealt with. Thank you for your information and I will call someone to work this further.
I was hoping it was a simple fix, but ? That's life!