Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer

Wiring diagram for a GE sub-panel load center (Cat. No. TL

Customer Question

Wiring diagram for a GE sub-panel load center (Cat. No. TL412CP)??????
Category: Electrical
Expert:  InspectorL replied 7 years ago.

HiCustomer this is Gary.

What type of diagram do you need?

Are just looking for information on where to terminate the feeders to the panel?

Let me know, and I'll help you out.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I need a simple diagram showing where to terminate the wires coming from the main panel to the sub-panel and how to connect a new circuit (wires) to circuit breaker in the sub-panel.

I am sorry, for some reason I cannot upload the wiring diagrams I have; if you want to give me your e-mail address, I will try getting them to you that way.

If you also let me know what size over-current protection (Fuse or Breaker Size) you are using, I can let you know what size conductors you will need to use.

This Panel is a Main Lug Only (MLO) type panel; are you planing on installing a Main Breaker at the feeder panel (sub-panel)?

Also, is this panel being installed in the same building as the Main Panel? Is it for a pool, or is it being installed at an accessory structure like a shed, detached garge, or shop?

What wiring method are you planning on using for the Feeders to the Panel, and for the new circuits you are installing from this feeder panel?