electrifier
electrifier, Master Electrician
Experience:  Electrical contractor and electrical inspector for over 24 years with phone and networking expertise
13036330

I have a limit switch on my wood burner it has a sensor , it

Customer Question

I have a limit switch on my wood burner it has a sensor , it has 2 wires , white . then I have 2 wires coming from the fan 12-2, white & black. I have a power source, 2 wires black & white, you know , a neutral & a hot . Thats 12-2. When the temperature rises the limit switch kicks the fan on. Need know how to wire this so it works. I understand basic electricity.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  electrifier replied 7 years ago.
This will be answered in the first question you asked. Go there to respond please.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: Other
my answer wasn't printed out on the screen, couldn't find my answer when i clicked on accept
Thank you for asking your question on graphic
You are corresponding with Electrifier - Your personal online "Electrical Consultant"

Do you see it now? I asked what was the amperage of the motor and what was the rating of the limit switch.
Do not accept the other answer since you've already accepted this one.

• If you need further clarification on anything I posted, please dont hesitate to ask
  • 100% customer satisfaction is my goal