Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
30244710

Are you familiar with 500 watt electric 4 wheelers? ok

Customer Question

Hey Mike, are you familiar with 500 watt electric 4 wheelers?
JA: No. I'm the Electrician's Assistant.
Customer: ok thanks
JA: How old is the system in question? And have you consulted an electrician yet?
Customer: I just purchased it for Christmas and no, this is the first time consulting an electrician
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes, if I can
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: When I unboxed the 4 wheeler all the electrical parts were assembled. All I had to do is put on the handlebars, tires and charge the battery. The wheels will spin pretty well off the ground, however, once weight is added it stops. I checked all the wires and they seem to be attached where needed. All this thing consists of is a battery, ignition, fuse box, control box and a parental box.
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you! I will do my best to help.

Do you have a voltmeter to check the battery voltage? Try charging it again over night. Likely it is the battery voltage.