Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
30244710

I could not fine any fuses to check, what is the unit/ecu

Customer Question

I could not fine any fuses to check, what is the unit/ecu and where is it loacated.
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you! I will do my best to help.

Ezgo rarely uses a fuse! If there is one, it would be in the wire coming off the charger connection, where the wire goes from there to the key switch If you have n voltage to the key, check the wire coming off the back side of the charging connection on the cart. See Diagram below.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Is there a chance when I crossed the battery connection for 3 seconds , could that affect the motor?

No, much more likey you burned up a micro switch. Did you check the key switch for battery voltage from the charger connection site?