Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a bad boy buggie made ybt EZ go the back wheels will

Customer Question

I have a bad boy buggie made ybt EZ go the back wheels will not pull the back wheel selonid does not activate Iget a 5 blink singnal from the controller
JA: Besides this, what condition is the car in?
Customer: good
JA: What is the model/year of your electric?
Customer: 2011 classic
JA: Are you fixing your Classic yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I checked the motor and back wheel selonid checked ok
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Pete replied 19 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Inspect for any broken,corroded or damaged wiring leading to the motor or solenoid itself.If a fault is found it will need repaired to resolve this fault here.If this is checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete