Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
30244710

Been looking for a differential bearing for a dunn golf cart

Customer Question

been looking for a differential bearing for a taylor dunn golf cart (electric) mod # Gd361/ser#32549
JA: The expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the expert can help you best.
Customer: or parts manual for same model
JA: Is there anything else the expert should be aware of?
Customer: no....axle bearing
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases this part and a repair manual may need to be obtained from a dealer or service center in your area.If this has not been attempted this should be done.If this is or was attempted or is not an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have tried to obtain a manual...no luck
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

O.k., unfortunately this is all of the info I have myself on this here but others here may be able to help further.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

GD is not a model shown. Can you verify model/ Or look at link? You say you need bearing, do you have old bearing? Usually these are tapered roller bearings, that can be procured from most bearing supplies. If you have either inner or outer race, the other can be identified by the size of the shaft it fits.