Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
30244710

I have an ezgo txt with pds control. It runs slow in

Customer Question

I have an ezgo txt with pds control. It runs slow in forward. I've switched out the solinoid. I have changed the speed controller in the foot pedal nothing has changed. Any other suggestions.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you! I will do my best to help.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Where is the F/R switch? At you knee, or a switch on the dash? If you have the large switch at knee, the switch is on the right side passenger compartment, and makes the f/r change in the switch. If it has the small dash switch, the switch is made at the controller. Usually the F/R switch on the passenger side , with the f/r cables is bad, and needs to be replaced.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It is push button on dash
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Swap wires on the dash switch, if you still have no change to the forward speed, the controller is bad..