Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.

I have a 2010 ezgo- it will charge and be driving and the

Customer Question

i have a 2010 ezgo- it will charge and be driving and the gauge will just drop to dead and the cart will stop. turn off key turn on and it will go full speed, could be for a full round, could be for 10 seconds then pattern repeats. Seems worse when used sparingly, like an overcharge is causing issue.
i have had 3 chargers with this unit in 6 years, current charger seems to be functional.
there are no warning lights on the cart when charging.
any suggestions?
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 17 days ago.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you! I will do my best to help.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 17 days ago.

Do you have a voltmeter to check each battery? Are batteries original? One battery or bad cable affects the whole battery pack, same as a chain has it's weakest link.