Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.

I asked a question 6 hours ago, got an email that it was on

Customer Question

I asked a question 6 hours ago, got an email that it was on it's way. what happened to it???
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 27 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

What is the question you need help with?

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
I first sent a question about the wiring on a suzuki v270 engine and that is the only question I need answered. Let me know if you got it? Thanks I don't know how this works. Willis
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 26 days ago.

That other post got locked and closed as soon as this post was opened since it was a duplicate. Let me know what you need here.

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Sorry about the mess up. Suzuki v270g has a blown up coil and was removed and the pickup and coil were removed by cutting wires. Pickup coil has wh/r..wh/bk, cdi was a wh, a br/wh, a bk/r, 2 wire together black & bl/wh which I think goes to the coil. Tell me where they all go please. Willie

What year model?

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
2001 suzuki v270g engine in a hyundai golf cart.

Your in the automobile category. I will opt out and get you in the correct category.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
This was not a eletric car problem. The golf cart is a hyundai gas powered cart with a suzuki v270g engine. I was looking for wire routing from the pickup coil to the cdi box to the coil to the ignition switch. Willis
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.