Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

I have a 2005 825 gem car E4 the yellow light on the dash

Customer Question

I have a 2005 825 gem car E4 the yellow light on the dash flashes yellow have new batteries in the car charger red light come on then the yellow light comes on and want turn off until you turn the switch off checked all of the fuses they are all good just started doing this help pl4ase.
JA: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?
Customer: yes fuses bulbs
JA: Are you fixing your 825 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: everything I have work on many of them never run in to this
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Pete replied 22 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Try this and let me know if it works.Try disconnecting the batteries and waiting a few minutes to allow power down then reconnect the batteries and see if the issue is resolved from there.If this does not work let me know so we can continue before rating my help here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Pete replied 21 days ago.

Hi,I am checking in to see if there is anything else I can help with here?Let me know,thanks Pete.