Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
30244710

My charger flashes 1 red this a ezego charger batterys all

Customer Question

my charger flashes 1 red this a ezego charger batterys all check a 12 8 volts, 48 volt sysem
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you! I will do my best to help.

What is the voltage reading at the socket where charger attaches to cart? Is it also reading close to 48 volts? The charger faults when it does not see adequate voltage to start charge cycle. Your wires from the connection to the battery pack may be loose or damaged from corrosion.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
voltage is 48.6

Payment failed, but is this 48.6 at the charger plug in on cart? If it is, the charger is bad,

I see question is still open, did you see my response and what was voltage at the plug on the cart.