Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Why does my DS05 club car jerky on take-off

Customer Question

Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases this may be an issue with an accelerator pedal sensor/throttle sensor.I have seen some of these act up before in the past and cause issues like this on some models.This will have to be checked into/tested further to be sure of the component causing this fault here and from there then the affected component replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete