Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Burning speed controller, I have a Polaris Breeze, 2010, I

Customer Question

HI! burning speed controller
JA: What is the model/year of your electric?
Customer: I have a Polaris Breeze
JA: What year is your Breeze?
Customer: 2010
JA: Are you fixing your Breeze yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I 'm mechanic golf carts, and I am the third person reviewing the cart
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need the speed controller , the accelerator module and the main harness and most importantly and diagnostic manual
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases this info and components here may need obtained from a dealer since no one has posted any info here on how this can be obtained.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks Pete for your time, I need are the (parts) the speed controller #(###) ###-#### the main Arness #(###) ###-#### ignition key #(###) ###-#### Module accelerator pedal accelerator #(###) ###-####067, this is what I need to repair my Polaris breeze.With this you'd be really helping me a lot.Regards David.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Unfortunately I do not have a way to locate or obtain these parts on this here.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete